source -sorry I forgot to take a picture
1/2 cup melted butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cup flour
3/4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
3/4 cup rolled oat
3/4 chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. With a mixer, blend butter until somewhat smooth.
3. Cream together butter and both sugars.
4. Mix in vanilla and eggs.
5. In a sifter (I like to use a sifter instead of dirtying another bowl) add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Sift into bowl with butter and sugar mixture. Stir.
6. Add the cranberries, oats, and chocolate and stir with a spoon. The dough will be quite stiff.
7. Line a 9"x13" baking pan with foil. (You don't have to do this, I just like to because it makes it easier to remove the bars.) Spray the foil with vegetable spray.
8. Spoon in the mixture and spread evenly in pan.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-35 minutes. Just check to make sure they are a golden color.
10. Cool and then cut into bars.