Friday, April 2, 2010

Mmm Mmm Tuna Burgers!

One of my favorite meals growing up was my mom's Tuna Burgers! They are delicious but best of all extremely easy to make. We've made them quite a few Friday's this Lenten Season!

The picture below isn't actually a picture of my tuna burgers but it's the closest thing I could find (and I'm just too lazy to take a picture right now). Don't be deceived by the name; they aren't actually "burgers" and are served "open faced." Also, there's nothing red added to mine (like the picture).



Tuna Burgers
1 Egg
2 Cans of Tuna
1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/4 Cup finely chopped onions
1/2 a package of crackers
Hamburger Buns

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir together the first 4 ingredients. Crush up the crackers and add to the mixture. Set hamburger buns open on a cookie sheet. Spoon mixture evenly on each bun. Cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes. Nathan likes his with cheese so towards the end I just throw on a slice of American cheese for his tuna burgers. Enjoy!


~Christi




No comments:

Like This?- Pin It!

 
Copyright 2009 between3sisters