Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Being a Mom is one of the most important jobs in the world! So from all of us sisters,
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!

To the prettiest Mom!


For putting up with three rambunctious little girls.

From Luci,

From Beth,

and From Christi!
Thanks for all that you have done for us and being the best mom in the world!!


Love,
Luci, Beth, & Christi

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.
-- Washington Irving

My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual, and physical education I received from her.
-- George Washington

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
-- Tenneva Jordan

A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.
-- Agatha Christie

"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me.

No comments:

Like This?- Pin It!

 
Copyright 2009 between3sisters